Updated: Feb 10, 2022
50. You dictate your own happiness.
51. You determine your own goals, achievements, resilience, and shortcomings.
52. If you want things in life, manifest them. Do the work and put in the time. Never expect things to be handed to you by someone else.
53. The only person you should compete against is yourself.
54. Don't be an asshole. No one likes assholes.
55. Learn to not take things personally. It's never about you.
56. If you get offended by something, it's no one else's problem but you're own.
57. Be your own person. Don't follow the crowd or try to be someone else.
58. You're not entitled to ANYTHING.
59. You will never please everyone, so do you, and don't care what anyone else thinks. Refer back to 57.
60. If babies and puppies don't make you happy, you need help.
61. I'll take common sense, life, and survival skills over book smarts ANY day.
62. Time is money.
63. Always invest in yourself.
64. Acupuncture, massage, energy healing, chiropractic, and personal development should 100% be in your preventative health care regimen.
65. If something in your life doesn't flow and it irritates you, change it.
66. Sometimes, by letting others win, you win. Learn to pick your battles.
67. If everything is an issue in your life… it's you. Do the world a favor and add some personal development to your daily tasks.
68. We're all entitled to hulk moments. Our body's hormones change, stress levels vary, circumstances change. You just have to learn when to exhibit trial and error to alter those circumstances that lead to anger and anxiety. It only becomes a problem if it's reoccurring, so don't beat yourself up over it!
69. If you're not happy with the path you're on, change your trajectory. The only time it's too late is when your dead, and you never know when that'll happen!
70. Fresh flowers and fresh baked goods are life-changing.
71. A clean nose is exceptionally gratifying. Take that how you will.
72. I'd rather be respected than liked. Fun fact! This was my first ever on-stage question while competing for Miss VT USA. It may have been a foreshadow to later uncovering the motives of the director who would never allow me to win under his directorship… I was too nice and didn't possess a college degree. My thoughts… Refer back to 24, 27,(added below) 59, 61, and 71.
73. Get outside more often.
74. Make change a regular occurrence in your life to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances around you.
75. Limiting your social media exposure reduces drama and stress. It also increases your self-worth.
76. If you dedicate reading 5-10 pages a day, you will be surprised at how many books you'll read a year. Better yet, listen on audible while you're multitasking, and you'll be even more surprised at how many books you go through.
77. If something is important to you, you'll make it a priority.
78. Your health should take precedence over anything else.
79. Stop watching the news. It's bad news bears, and it'll age you tremendously.
80. Avoid anything artificial. Know where your food comes from and be able to pronounce the ingredients in it.
81. Know how to grow and harvest your own food.
82. Know self-defense. It increases your confidence.
83. Be aware of your surroundings but most importantly, learn awareness in every situation.
84. Kids are smarter than you.
85. Learn to take a joke. Laughter is the best medicine.
86. Every experience and relationship has value and lessons. It's up to you to recognize those values and lessons.
87. If an opportunity arises, take it.
88. If you don't take the opportunity, and it keeps popping up, here's your sign!
89. I don't know where you live, but the weather forecast in Vermont is never accurate. So just look or step outside.
90. There's always someone there for you when you need them the most, and you'll be surprised to find it's not the person you thought it'd be.
91. Animals take on our anxieties, fears, and personalities. Everything is energy, right? Animals are susceptible to energy. You do the math.
92. Don't waste your time trying to defend yourself to those who don't understand you. You'll only drain your energy.
93. Again, everything happens for a reason. Don't forget that. So you better start looking for the silver lining.
94. People will always take advantage if it's in their best interest. Don't give people the benefit of the doubt.
95. There's always time. You just have to become more efficient and manage it properly.
96. Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has them. Refer back to 54 and 95.
97. ALWAYS count your blessings and show gratitude because what you put out in the universe and in relationships comes back tenfold.
99. As it turns out, eating olives doesn't stunt your breast growth like some would try to have me believe growing up.
100. I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one. Just sayin'.
101. Anytime an animal or pest arises, look up its totem meaning. It has symbolism for precisely what you're going through at that very time. Don't believe me? Try it.
So you don't have to refer back to Part 1.
24. Karma is a bitch.
27. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.